Job ID 12943
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
What does JoinMyTrip expect from you?As a TripLeader, you will be responsible for a variety of fun activities that include:
- Planning and executing Trips around the globe, especially in locations where we have high demand
- Securing suitable accommodations and organizing logistical aspects of the trip
- Creating an amazing experience on the ground – for both yourself as well as your TripMates
- Promoting your own trip together with us (we will be training you!)
- Executing at least 1 trip within 3 months
- You have travel encoded in your DNA. Whether it’s a familiar destination or an off-the-beaten-path place you’ve never been to, you’d figure out how to experience it like a local!
- Planning is what you excel at. Whether it’s organizing a day trip for your family or weekend travel with your buddies, they all love you for how brilliantly you plan and execute it!
- You have the expertise to come up with the most optimal travel itineraries. Planes, Trains, Automobiles – you know the best way to experience a destination to the fullest, and in the most optimal way
- You are a natural at making sure everyone in a group feels included and comfortable.
- You are hard-working, detail-oriented, and fun to be around.
- You can absorb stress, as well as spread fun, effortlessly.
- A unique opportunity to work every day on what makes people happy: vacation!
- Travel for free and earn on top
- Access to our community of savvy TripLeaders and exclusive coaching sessions
- A unique work experience with opportunities to build worldwide relationships
- Free travel insurance, if you’re a resident of Germany or Austria
- Cool JoinMyTrip Merchandise (if you are not living at the end of the world)
- An international and fun team that consists of globetrotters