- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14222
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the role:
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Events Coordinator. As a Events Coordinator, you will assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of a wide range of events, from internal ones to key industry events globally. In this dynamic role, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in the events industry while working closely with our Marketing team and liaising with external partners. Your responsibilities will include assisting in venue selection, coordinating logistics, managing vendor relationships, and ensuring that every event runs smoothly. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills, excellent communication abilities, and a proactive attitude.
- Maintain and upkeep stock and merchandise for events.
- Supervise the setup and breakdown of events where needed.
- Manage event budgets and supplier orders under manager’s guidance.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks and maintain records.
- Assist in event operations such as venue bookings, event activities, preparations, speakers, attendees, etc.
- Handle pre-event and onsite requests and act quickly to resolve any problems.
- Manage exhibitor and sponsor logistics as per packages agreed by the manager.
- Source and consolidate ideas for implementation at our booths.
- Coordinate both internal and external design teams.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, business administration, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in sourcing, organising, and executing events (anything from corporate events, in-office events, social parties, workshops, teambuilding activities or other projects).
- Previous experience in an agency would be considered an advantage.
- Thoroughness in reviewing event materials and agendas.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Strong social and communication skills in writing and in person to liaise with internal team, partners and events organizers.
- Strong organizational skills to plan and manage various aspects of the event, including logistics, catering, equipment and other materials.
- Creative thinking to develop innovative ideas for concepts that align with payabl. goals.
- Must have a collaborative approach and a can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to handle circumstances and adjust working hours when leading to an event.
- Proficient in MS office, communication tools, online platforms and and brand promotion
What we Offer:
- Provident Fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral Bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular corporate events and activities
- Regular seminars, training and workshops
- Free Parking
- Greek Lessons
- Discounts on payabl. name
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team