- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Uniteam Recruitment Services posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 31/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14141
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
On behalf of our client, a well-established group that specializes in electronic engineering, we are looking for an Energy Engineer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, or evaluates energy-related projects or programs to reduce energy costs or improve energy efficiency during the designing, building, or remodeling stages of construction.
- Identifies energy savings opportunities and makes recommendations to achieve more energy efficient operation.
- Monitors and analyzes energy consumption
- Conducts jobsite observations, field inspections, or sub-metering to collect data for energy conservation analyses.
- Reviews architectural, mechanical, or electrical plans and specifications to evaluate energy efficiency or determine economic, service, or engineering feasibility.
- Prepares project reports and other program or technical documentation
- Provides consultation to clients or other engineers on topics such as energy modeling, energy management control systems, lighting or daylighting design, sustainable design, and energy auditing.
- Trains personnel or clients on topics such as energy management
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering with either a direction to Energy or with an MSC in Energy Management.
- At least 1 year experience in the energy field.
- Proven Knowledge of engineering science and technology.
- Knowledge of building, construction, and PV system
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate Phone Number
- Opportunity to learn and grow as a professional as the company is undertaking some of the biggest projects in Limassol