Digital Marketing Manager
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 27/12/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14695
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a licensed payments company, a principal member of Visa and Mastercard. Our offices today are in Frankfurt am Main, Limassol, Amsterdam and London. We are a well-established company with over a decade in the payments business. The company’s mission is to empower businesses growth through payments and innovation. Today we are experiencing huge growth accompanied by a company transformation and looking for talents to support this growth through applying their skills to our internal and external products.
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Limassol. As a Digital Marketing Manager in the payments industry, you will be responsible for developing and executing B2B digital marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. You will play a pivotal role in shaping our online presence and promoting our cutting-edge payment solutions to a global audience.
- Develop and execute comprehensive B2B digital marketing strategies that align with company goals and target audience.
- Plan and oversee digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, social media, email, employer branding, and display advertising, ensuring they are optimised for maximum reach and impact.
- Manage and maintain the company’s website, ensuring it is up-to-date, user-friendly, and reflective of the brand’s messaging.
- With support of internal and external creative teams, create engaging and relevant content for various digital channels, such as blogs, social media, videos, and infographics by briefing and managing internal and external teams; .
- Monitor, analyse, and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to continuously optimise strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all digital touchpoints.
- Develop and execute Go-to-market strategies to emerging target markets we have a presence at; from content localisation to collaborating with regional teams.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and digital marketing best practices to keep the company at the forefront of innovation.
- Lead the development and execution of lead generation and customer acquisition initiatives with the help of the team.
- Manage and allocate the digital marketing budget effectively, ensuring a strong ROI on all activities.
- Drive customer engagement and retention through personalised digital experiences and targeted campaigns.
- Stay informed about regulatory changes and compliance requirements within the payments industry and ensure all digital activities adhere to them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven work experience of minimum 3 years as a Digital Marketing Manager, preferably within the payments, fintech, or financial services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tactics, tools, and channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and analytics.
- Familiarity with payment industry trends, technology, and competitive landscape.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, SEO tools, marketing automation platforms, and social media management tools/platforms.
- Experience in Hubspot will be considered a plus.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative marketing ideas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in cooperation with digital marketing agencies and external partners.
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral Bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular corporate events and activities
- Regular seminars, training and workshops
- Free Parking
- Greek Lessons
- Discounts on payabl. name
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team