Desk Manager (Arabic)
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Admirals posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 27/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13947
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
Who we are?
Admirals is a global growing FinTech company from Estonia. We started as a Neobroker, and today evolved into Admirals Financial Ecosystem, meeting people’s life-long needs and making personal financial management easy-to-use, affordable and secure. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings using the market segmentation and known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals team is over 350 professionals in 18 countries.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach towards employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table
Your daily activities as a Desk Manager (Arabic) will be:
- Coordination of region specific sales activities
- Communicating deadlines and setting KPI for the account managers
- Supervision of direct sales process
- Providing encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training.
- Generating and sharing comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Helping with team member issues that may occur and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Conducting team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
You are best for this role if you have/are:
- Experience in a team lead role within Sales in Forex/CFDs industry
- Master’s degree in economics / finance
- Fluent Arabic (verbally and in writing)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, passion for sales
- Autonomy, motivation, initiative, focus on results
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
We are glad to offer:
- Meaningful and impactful role within a regulated global fintech company
- Competitive salary, bonus schema related to the company financial results
- Amazing personal growth experience – paid external trainings and access to the professional literature
- Professional and personal development in a very dynamic and multicultural environment
- 21 days of paid holiday per year + extra paid days provided by company
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months of employment