- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Zeal Group posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 15/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13736
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Award – The Best FinTech Trading Platform of The Year 2019.
Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio of the parent company Zeal Holdings Limited, comprising regulated financial institutions and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology.
We are a people focused business and our team of 500+ professionals globally are dedicated to maximizing the success of our employees and customers. Headquarter is located in the UK with global presence in 12 countries across Asia, Middle East, & Europe with 22 offices internationally.
The estimated monthly trading volume in an average of USD 100B executed by 100,000 retail investors, professional traders, and financial institution clients.
Our team is focusing on building a state-of-the-art data platform for our company. This platform will centralize, process, and analyze vast amounts of data, empowering all employees with the critical insights they need to drive strategic decision-making.
We are a small but dedicated team of five data engineers and analysts. We are highly skilled professionals, each bringing a unique perspective and set of expertise to the table. We operate in a collaborative, agile environment where every member’s contribution is valued.
In our team, we treat data as a product, emphasizing high-quality engineering practices, stringent data quality measures, and robust data governance. We are committed to delivering a scalable and reliable data platform that meets the needs of all stakeholders, utilizing best-in-class data tools to ensure optimal results.
Our mission is to empower every employee with the data they need, thereby driving innovation, improving efficiency, and fostering a data-driven culture within the company.
About The Data Team
Our team is focusing on building a state-of-the-art data platform. This platform centralizes, processes, and analyzes vast amounts of data, empowering all employees with the critical insights they need to drive strategic decision-making.
We are a small but dedicated team of data engineers and analysts. We are highly skilled professionals, each bringing a unique perspective and set of expertise to the table. We operate in a collaborative, agile environment where every member’s contribution is valued.
As we grow, we seek a proficient Data Scientist, someone who not only delves deep into data but also amplifies its value by educating and collaborating. If you’re passionate about transforming data into actionable business insights and spreading data literacy, we want to meet you.
- Collaborate intensively with business units, applying your expertise to transform raw data into meaningful insights, aiding decision-making
- Design and implement predictive and prescriptive models, which are central in steering Zeal’s strategic direction
- Enhance data literacy across the organization: train teams on data interpretation, application, and best practices
- Work integrally with the BI team, streamlining the extraction and application of insights
- Lead our Data Business Partnership Program’s data science faction, aligning data science strategies with business objectives
- Spearhead data experiments, translating results into actionable business recommendations
- Maintain and contribute to the Business Glossary and KPI Metrics Tree
- Demonstrable experience in statistical analysis, data mining, and predictive modeling
- Profound proficiency in Machine Learning techniques and applications
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and other data analysis tools
- Strong acumen in BI tools and their integration
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex data findings into actionable business strategies
- A passion for education: a track record of training teams and enhancing data literacy
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Background in online trading or related financial sectors
- Hands-on familiarity with data engineering, data governance and its applications
What We Offer
- State-of-the-art technologies (GCP, BigQuery, Dagster, DBT, Datahub, Spark, Python, SQL)
- A collaborative and friendly team of professionals
- High engineering standards (with a focus on change management and data quality)
- Flexible schedule
- Generous vacation policy
- Bonus structure for each job role
- Relocation to Cyprus with all the necessary support for you and your family
- Gesy insurance and Private medical insurance for employee and family members
- Paid rental car, gym, school for kids and annual training allowance for you
- Quarterly team building and yearly events to get to know each other better
- Paternity & Maternity gift