Customer Support Specialist
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Zing Coach™ posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 22/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13847
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Zing AI Coach is a digital fitness companion app that can make a fitness program for you and motivate, educate, and help you achieve your fitness goals. 2 years ago, we launched the company to create the first AI-powered fitness product to replace the personal trainer’s function and successfully succeeded with that vision. We develop breakthrough AI solutions that combine deep knowledge of the user’s condition with comprehensive competencies in fitness.Our mission in Zing is to empower every person to improve their health and wellness through physical and mental transformations.Your impact
- Increasing positive company reputation.
- Boosting customer retention.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction level.
- Optimizing company resources through efficient customer retention strategies.
- Resolving customers’ issues and answering questions via emails or calls.
Reports toCustomer Support LeadWe expect that you have
- Proven experience as a customer support specialist, preferably within a similar environment.
- Good knowledge of Zendesk.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- English – C1.
- Passion for sport and fitness.
- This role will be in Limassol (Cyprus) or Warsaw (Poland), or remote.
Why working at Zing is awesome
- Own product.
- Be part of the fastest-growing fitness and lifestyle startup.
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product.
- Stock options of the well-funded startup.
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup.
- Excellent work environment: the company is small enough to be person-oriented.
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy.
- English-speaking environment.