Customer Support (Indonesian speaker)
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @BDSwiss posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 27/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13979
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.We’re on a mission to find the best talent out there and add an experienced Customer Support officer to join our team.Your role at BDSwiss:
- Responding to customers’ queries and providing support in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or live chat
- Helping customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding the customers through corrective steps
- Assisting the Customer Support team where applicable
- Providing information to customers regarding the Company’s services and products
- Providing quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting (deposits and withdrawals), and overall trading inquiries.
- Maintaining a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making
- Handling issues in the best interest of both the customer and the Company Inform customers about the internal regulations and procedures of the Company,
- Educating the customer where applicable
- Updating Customer records when necessary
- Offering support to all client-facing departments
- Ensuring all duties are done in line with the necessary KYC, AML, GDPR and Due diligence controls
- Providing top-quality customer support during the account opening stages as well as throughout the existence of the trading account
Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00The Ideal Candidate :
- Demonstrated experience in customer support within the Forex industry
- Excellent knowledge of English and Indonesian languages (read, spoken, and written) – any additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet KPIs.
- Desire and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to perform a detailed investigation of technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Professionalism, work ethic, self-motivation and being a team player.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.Non-Discrimination StatementBDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.