- Full time
- Larnaka, Cyprus
- @FedEx posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 18/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14388
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team of Couriers.
Who We Are
FedEx is the largest express transportation company in the world, connecting more than 220 countries and territories. We work every moment to deliver the most important package of someone’s day. Our team of passionate people know their day-to-day work is invaluable in delivering outstanding experience to our customers. 530,000 team members strong, we are as diverse as the world we serve. We love what we do, and we do it well. Our reach is big, and so are our dreams. Join us and let’s write our next chapter together.
What You Will Be Doing
- Representing FedEx in front of our customers, courteously picking up and delivering their packages
- Driving vehicles in FedEx fleet on defined routes in various postcodes, making sure customers’ packages get to the right place, on time
- Making sure vehicles are always operated safely and legally
- Following all FedEx Health and Safety and other company policies and procedures
What Do You Bring With You
- Be a reliable team player
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Have a strong customer focus
- Have good communication skills
- Have an eye for detail to make sure paperwork is correct
- Holding a valid driving license for type of vehicle assigned is essential and held for 2+ years would be an advantage.
- Adaptability to external driving conditions and circumstances is required
- Commercial driving experience would be an advantage
- Basic geographical knowledge
What Do We Offer
- Attractive compensation package
- Training to get you started and on-the-job learning opportunities
- Extensive learning resources to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Tuition Assistance Program (*applicable for FedEx positions with a permanent contract)
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family in difficult life situations
- Employee reduced-rate shipping
- Great career opportunities
- FedEx is one of the worlds most admired companies and trusted brands year after year
Bring your ideas, individuality, and dreams to our global community. Feel good about where you work. Choose your career path – we’re ready to invest in your development. Join FedEx.
Accuracy & Attention to Detail;Planning & Organizing Skills;Interpersonal Skills;Problem Solving Skills;Team Working Skills;
Additional InformationPosting Date: 28-Aug-2023
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.