Country Manager (based in Nicosia)
- Full time
- Larnaka, Cyprus
- @Bolt posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 19/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13815
Career Level Senior
Experience 8 Years +
We’re looking for a Country Manager to join our Bolt Food team in Nicosia to build, manage and scale our Food Delivery business across Cyprus.About UsBolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!About The RoleAs the Country Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth, profitability, and operational excellence of our business, while ensuring an exceptional experience for our users.If you are a results-oriented leader with a passion for the food delivery and e-commerce industry, this is the perfect opportunity for you to make a significant impact and shape the future of Bolt Food in Cyprus. Join our dynamic team and embark on an exciting journey of growth, innovation, and success.Your daily adventures will include:
- Own and manage Bolt Food business operations in Cyprus.
- Fully own the P&L. Demonstrate accountability to revenue and profitability across the region.
- Set up and scale operational processes for operation, sales and account management.
- Manage Partner Operations, Sales, Account Management, and Courier Operations teams.
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth, profitability, and stakeholders’ great experience (eaters, restaurants, couriers).
- Analyse metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial city metrics. We are a data-driven company.
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues.
- Have more than 4 years in business development, operations management or general management roles.
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills are a must).
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Greek.
- Team management experience.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are fluent in Greek and English..
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities. Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.