Job ID 12342
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
- Managing and executing business development strategy and implementing plans to meet the company’s targets.
- Analysing marketing trends and tracking competitors, and activities, and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
- Keeping track of the progress and the effectiveness of the strategy adopted and monitoring competition by gathering local market information.
- Performing administrative and development functions to start up and manage the business.
- Promoting a business in local industry-specific forums and organizing training, and seminars, webinars in collaboration with relevant stuff
- Collaborating with the Human Resources Department in assisting with the recruitment of local Employees
- Investigating growth opportunities with clients and establishing close engagement to drive conversions.
- Producing Business Performance or other relevant reports as per management requirements.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Business fluency in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and all other Microsoft Office tools – Computer proficiency is a must.
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Adaptable with a can-do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Goal-driven personality; eager to learn and grow within the company.