Job ID 12394
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics
- Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles, emails, website pages, social/blog posts before publication
- Submit work to Senior content writers for input and approval
- Create and oversee social content calendar and post on relevant channels
- Create time critical schedules and make sure that they stay on track.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. Any other language will be considered a strong plus
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience creating content for financial services or trading industry is a plus.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Computer literacy, as content writers use computers to create projects and to communicate with their team
- Able to cooperate with other writers and editors to complete projects
- Able to give feedback on writing projects
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company’s and personal performance.
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Yearly Training Budget Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- 21 days annual leave plus public holidays and we don’t expect you to work on your birthday or to take time off for appointments.
- Medical Insurance
- Great working environment, friendly and relaxed