Job ID 12779
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- To attend bi-daily team briefing actively.
- To efficiently communicate and report to relevant supervisors and co-workers in a transparent way.
- To recognize guests preferences and anticipate them.
- To handle all guests complaints in a friendly and effective way, if escalated, to report to upper management.
- To always act and perform accordingly to LPM standards.
- To have a good knowledge of the menu, wine list, digestive and bar list of LPM.
- To be able to provide the best possible service to all our guests while interacting in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- To be able to recognize our regulars and their preferences.
- To always ensure an excellent guest experience.
- To successfully follow daily duties and role responsibilities.
- To respond quickly and positively to changes within your job role, showing flexibility.