Client Success Manager (Onboarding)
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 26/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13929
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.About the Client Success Manager role:As a Client Success Manager, you will be acting as a main point of contact for merchants ensuring the highest level of service during the onboarding process. You will be working closely with our AML and Risk departments to ensure merchants are onboarded in accordance with our company standards.Job Responsibilities:
- On-boarding merchants: Handling KYC procedure, drafting agreements and other related documents, merchant accounts setup.
- Acting as an efficient and main point of contact for merchants during the on-boarding process.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of merchant’s business models, excellent technical skills, product knowledge and deliver a high-level service to potential and existing merchants.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with merchants and leveraging those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Manage full cycle of merchant’s registration with contractors.
- Work Closely with Risk & AML departments to maintain merchant profiles in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Collaborate with the Technical team in order to ensure a complete technical set up of merchant account in accordance with business agreements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail.
- 1-year minimum experience in a similar role such as onboarding in a B2B environment (payments experience will be advantageous).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Russian is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
What we Offer:
- Provident Fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular team events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Discounts on payabl.’s name
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team