Client Success Manager (Onboarding)
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 31/12/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14795
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a licensed payments company, a principal member of Visa and Mastercard. Our offices today are in Frankfurt am Main, Limassol, Amsterdam and London. We are a well-established company with over a decade in the payments business. The company’s mission is to empower businesses growth through payments and innovation. Today we are experiencing huge growth accompanied by a company transformation and looking for talents to support this growth through applying their skills to our internal and external products
About the role:
As a Client Success Manager, you will be acting as a main point of contact for merchants ensuring the highest level of service during the onboarding process. You will be working closely with our AML and Risk departments to ensure merchants are onboarded in accordance with our company standards.
- On-boarding merchants: Handling KYC procedure, drafting agreements and other related documents, merchant accounts setup.
- Acting as an efficient and main point of contact for merchants during the on-boarding process.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of merchant’s business models, excellent technical skills, product knowledge and deliver a high-level service to potential and existing merchants.
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with merchants and leveraging those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Manage full cycle of merchant’s registration with contractors.
- Work Closely with Risk & AML departments to maintain merchant profiles in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Collaborate with the Technical team in order to ensure a complete technical set up of merchant account in accordance with business agreements.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 1-year minimum experience in a similar role such as onboarding in a B2B environment (payments experience will be advantageous).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Russian is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Provident Fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular team events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Discounts on payabl.’s name
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team
- The successful candidate will work in our offices in Limassol.