Experience 5 Years +
Trident Trust is seeking a talented Client Relationship Manager to join our Cyprus office.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day administration of a defined portfolio of clients comprised of a mixture of trusts and companies formed or registered in various jurisdictions
- Be the point of contact for all clients under their responsibility and represent Trident in all matters
- Be compliant with all relative legislations (i.e., Company Law, AML Law, ASP Law and GDPR Law)
- Build networks with current client contacts and offer new ideas for protecting, strengthening and growing relationships
- Take responsibility for the preparation of documents relating to company secretarial transactions, e.g., minutes, share certificates, DOT’s, registry forms, etc.
- Review and draft documents, and ensure that the documents prepared are executed by the relevant parties in a timely manner and processed accordingly
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience of client relationship management
- Competent understanding of trust and company law
- Good understanding of anti-money laundering and KYC principles
- Good understanding of data protection principles
- Fluency in English language (both verbal and written communication)