Client Relations Manager
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 31/12/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14782
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a licensed payments company, a principal member of Visa and Mastercard. Our offices today are in Frankfurt am Main, Limassol, Amsterdam and London. We are a well-established company with over a decade in the payments business. The company’s mission is to empower businesses growth through payments and innovation. Today we are experiencing huge growth accompanied by a company transformation and looking for talents to support this growth through applying their skills to our internal and external products.
About the role:
Our Client Relations Team is growing! If you are looking for an honest and open work environment, and you are a motivated Account or Client Relations Manager that wants to join a rapidly growing European Fintech company this may be the role for you!
- Operate as the point of contact to existing merchant accounts, servicing and positioning them for healthy growth.
- Proactively evaluate and respond to customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will act as the first point of contact for merchants in terms of payabl.’s products, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to support their payment.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Establish and manage productive, professional relationships with key personnel within merchant organizations and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within payabl. to ensure the best possible merchant experience.
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Reach company growth and strategic targets by focusing on meeting merchant needs.
- Fluent English – written & verbal
- Fluent Russian is a strong advantage
- 2 year minimum experience in B2B Account Management/ Client Relations in Fintech
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong commercial awareness skills
- Provident fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral Bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular corporate, events, and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Discounts on payabl. name
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team