Client Onboarding Officer – Arabic speaker
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Pepperstone posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 18/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14436
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
The Pepperstone story started in 2010. We know what it’s like to trade the world’s markets. Our team describes us as a place for the curious and the driven, and we like to do things a little differently; as a transformative global fintech, we’re digital, nimble, connected, and united in our vision to create a better way to trade.
We thrive on progress – for our clients and for ourselves. Our organizational culture is ever-evolving, vibrant, diverse, global, and results-focused. You’ll find our 350+ team currently across 9 locations and time zones.
In your role as a Client Onboarding Officer – Arabic speaking you will be client-facing and responsible for delivering exceptional onboarding experiences. Your primary duties involve reviewing, verifying, and approving new Pepperstone accounts. You’ll have two key responsibilities: first, ensuring the accurate setup of client accounts while upholding our stringent compliance and regulatory standards, and second, reaching out to clients who have submitted applications to enhance, assist, and expedite their onboarding process.
As our Client Onboarding Officer – Arabic speaker, you will be responsible for
- Offering an excellent customer experience by providing a seamless account opening process
- Ensure all client applications are processed with agreed consistent standards according to specific regulations
- Review and approve client applications, including individual and partner applications, as well as corporate, trust, and joint account applications
- Verifying documents and completing extended ID checks for some countries and identifying areas of potential risks (such as AML/Fraudulent IDs)
- Communicating effectively with clients to hasten and complete the verification process and open new accounts
- Identifying areas for improvements and opportunities to streamline processes so that efficiencies in verification and account opening processes can be gained
- Maintaining a working knowledge of global compliance standards and ensuring standards are met
- Working closely with other departments to provide accurate information with regard to the status of new accounts (particularly Sales and Customer Service teams) and developing a working knowledge of the Customer Experience function in the process
- Helping with customer support functions, such as replying to Support emails, live chat, and assisting with other support tasks when necessary
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within a bilingual environment
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic languages
- Adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where priorities may shift rapidly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail, maintaining quality even during busy periods
- Sound judgment, integrity, and the ability to make decisions with integrity
- Effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Deep commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about interpersonal interactions
- Effective task completion and excellent time management skills
- A strong desire for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation
- A commitment to embodying Pepperstone’s values
- Dedication to ongoing learning and professional development. Nice to have
- A basic understanding of Forex and an interest in financial markets
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Commerce, or a related field
Why you will enjoy working with us
- Genuinely collaborative and friendly culture
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Remote working option – work from anywhere for up to 6 weeks per year
- Ongoing personal development & learning opportunities
- 3 paid volunteering days per year & Workplace Giving Program
- Periodic recognition and reward programs for outstanding performance and achievements
- Frequent events and celebrations
- Comprehensive medical insurance with coverage for your healthcare needs
- Pension fund
- Employee Assistance Program & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Convenient and cozy office located near the Limassol Municipal Garden
- Competitive salary structure including company bonus scheme
More About Pepperstone
We’re a regulated online Forex and CFD trading platform. With the scale of a global fintech and the agility of a start-up, we arm our clients with everything they need to take on the global markets with confidence. You will be part of a wider passionate and friendly team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and move forward with impact. To learn even more visit Pepperstonecareers.com and www.linkedin.com/company/pepperstone/
We understand it’s important to do due diligence on a prospective employer, see what our team are saying on Glassdoor. We respect our team members’ experiences and will never pay to remove a negative review.
Pepperstone is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about building a diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from any background.
“We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we respond to every applicant”.
We will be reviewing applications as they come through, so if this is an opportunity that excites you, don’t wait. Express your interest by clicking the apply button below as soon as possible.