Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Tickmill is looking to hire a Business Development Team Leader.
What the job looks like?
The Business Development Team Leader will have the chance to:
- Assist the Company in expanding in all target markets – MENA, Europe, United Kingdom, and Asia,
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with Country Managers in all the key markets,
- Expand the network of Country Managers (or Master IBs) either locally in respective countries or regionally, or develop such teams at the Company’s headquarters keeping the costs and efficiencies in mind,
- Develop a KPI system for the departments that are under the direct management of the Global Head of Business Development,
- Establish and manage the relationships with the big-ticket Clients, IBs, and Institutional Clients whenever it is feasible and it makes business sense,
- Develop the monthly and annual business development targets together with the Management,
- Meet the monthly business development targets as agreed upon with the Management,
- Monitor and analyse the overall global and regional industry trends and benchmark the business development activities of key competitors,
- Provide valuable inputs and guidance for the managed departments and teams for fine-tuning business development strategies,
- Represent the Employer in key industry-related exhibitions and trade fairs together with the Marketing department,
- Coordinate with the Compliance Department to ensure that all business development activities are always in compliance with the local regulatory requirements of the respective countries,
- Consult the Marketing department to enable it to adapt the global marketing strategies for local markets,
- Directly report to and coordinate with the Global Head of Business Development.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Minimum 5 years of proven related experience (Head of Sales, Head of Business Development) within the FX industry,
- Experience in a similar role with futures and options products will be considered as a strong advantage,
- Excellent command of English language,
- Strong Management and Leadership Skills,
- Excellent Organizational and Analytical Skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- College or University Degree,
- Positive can-do attitude,
- High level of work ethic.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package including Performance Bonuses.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient,
- Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.