Business Development Manager
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 01/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14190
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the job:
We are searching for a self-motivated Business Development Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse sales team that is passionate about identifying the right prospects and acquiring new customers to increase our market share. The successful candidate will have high levels of energy, be passionate about networking and excel in a hands-on environment.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of the payment products and services offered by payabl., with the ability to communicate those to prospective merchants on the local market.
- Search for new business and drive sales through a variety of both traditional and digital methods
- Conduct research to identify new markets and merchant needs in the allocated area.
- Establish strong relationships and gain insight into the needs of the client in target industries to maximize sales performance.
- Support and lead new business development including sales presentations, local negotiations, client onboarding, and other activities as needed.
- Prospect through outbound lead generation channels and nurture leads in target markets.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across payabl. to ensure optimal merchant experience.
- Meet sales projections, generate continuing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual goals.
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B sales role within the payments, FinTech and other technology industries.
- Have a “hunter mentality” with strong skills using lead generation tools.
- A proactive and self-motivated go-getter with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Commercially driven and goal-oriented leader.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Open to travel (networking/events/client presentations).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships across all management levels.
- Provident Fund
- Excellent commission structure
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular team events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Discounts on payabl.’s name
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team
This role will be based in our office in Central Limassol
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume all applications are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Join the payabl. team now!