Business Development Executive – Turkish Speaker
- Full time
- Larnaka, Cyprus
- @HF Markets posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 17/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13764
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are searching for an enthusiastic and committed Business Development Executive – Turkish Speaker to join our dynamic team at HF Markets.
Your role at HF Markets:
- Identify and develop new business partnerships.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners.
- Travel to various locations for seminars and meetings.
- Arrange face to face meetings or remotely with partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute business strategies.
- Negotiate agreements with affiliates and partners.
- Use BI/CRM software systems to analyse sales.
Requirements What You Bring:
- University/College diploma.
- English and Turkish are mandatory.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in sales and business development.
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
By joining us, you can expect:
Attractive remuneration package plus Commission
22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
Birthdays are always a day off!
Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages
Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
Who is HF Markets?
Established Broker since 2010 | 60+ Industry Awards | over 3,500,000 Live Accounts | 300+ Employees Globally | 40+ Different Nationalities |
At HF Markets, our workforce is our biggest asset. For this reason, we reward our employees’ individual talent and skills, and encourage them to reach their full potential in an engaging workplace that fosters excellence.
Kick off an exceptional career with HF Markets and follow the path to success!
Sounds like you? Come and write the next chapter with us!
All applications will be treated as confidential.