Job ID 12604
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
- Assess business processes, identify and structure requirements, find growth points and areas for improvement;
- Lead ongoing monitoring and reviews of business processes, provide information on requirements in graphical form;
- Create clear, concise, verifiable epics and user stories, effectively use requirements management tools – JIRA and Confluence;
- Develop and implement optimization strategies, initiatives to improve business processes;
- Actively interact with the company’s management and teams to collect information, create a common vision in solving problems;
- Create, maintain and distribute a product roadmap;
- Resolve problems promptly and anticipate them as far as possible;
- Regularly document the results of the work and report them to the teams;
- Monitor product performance, measure it and provide reporting.
- More than 4 years of successful and proven experience in business analytics and/or product management.
- Experience with BPMN/UML for business processes.
- Knowledge of current trends and latest advances in product management.
- Experience in the financial services industry (in particular, finance and cryptocurrency).
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Russian language as an advantage.
- A clear understanding of the principles and features of software development methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate and process information from multiple sources.
Terms and benefits
- Competitive salary;
- Truly flexible schedule;
- Fully remote work;
- Quarterly bonuses based on the results of the company’s growth;
- Paid holiday;
- Continuous professional development;
- Career prospects;
- Energetic team without prejudice and with a sense of humor.
We at Cryptology stand for equal opportunities, fairness and diversity. Therefore, the selection of candidates takes place regardless of race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil and marital status, and health condition. So evaluate only your professional knowledge and experience, and apply.