Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Bachelor
Capital.com is currently looking for a Banking Relations Officer, to be based in our offices in Limassol.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Managing relationships with existing and new partner banks
- Monitoring of the existing and new banking institutions in regards to their services, fees and other parameters
- Dealing with banks, their reporting requirements and service the relationships, while developing a solid understanding of the sector to adapt on the needs of the organization
- Maintaining appropriate AML/KYC files
- Monitoring and controlling the initiation and approval of corporate transactions and providing to the bank the necessary documentation to proceed
- Managing the accessibility of key stakeholders of the group in all banks portals.
- 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar position
- Experience in the financial services industry with strong operational understanding of the financial business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance preferred
- Ability to negotiate and influence actions in a professional and effective manner
- English – native or fluent
- Ability to work under pressure and think strategically
- A deep sense of professionalism – to present and meet with internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent business written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented, highly analytical and a perfectionist
- A fun and communicative team player.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Fund
- Extra days-off
- Personal coach
- Education and trainings
- Friendly environment.