Experience Less Than 1 Year
Capital.com is looking to hire a Banking and PSP Administrator (Onboarding), to be based in our office in Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and collaborate with the Legal and Compliance departments for the due diligence processes
- Prepare banking & PSP onboarding forms and applications for regulated entities
- Responsible to communicate with Banks, PSPs (Payment Service Providers), EMIs (Electronic Money Institutions) and maintain relationships with the Group
- Monitoring the progress of the applications and follow up with Banks & PSPs
- Always keep internal reporting systems up to date with the status of applications
- Ensure KYB and KYC documentation is kept up to date and accurate, in compliance with the Regulations
- Always keep Banking & PSP user structure up to date
- Make sure to follow all internal processes before sharing sensitive information
- Ad-hoc Project based requirements.
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Finance, Law, Business/Economics related degree
- 1+year previous experience in similar role
- CySec Basic/Advanced/AML Certificate will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and command of the English Language
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and across functions
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- Detail oriented and highly analytical
- A fun and communicative team player.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Fund
- Extra days-off
- Personal coach
- Education and trainings
- Friendly environment.