Job ID 12707
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
- Manage a variety of projects from initiation to closure across product and engineering groups; with a focus on milestones/deadlines, deliverables, budgets, resources, and key stakeholder relations.
- Be accountable for project results and responsible for the project lifecycle
- Support and review production of business requirement documents for projects initiation
- Be responsible to complete statement of work document, work breakdown structure and project plan
- Control project scope and objectives with a mix of agility and change management processes
- Identify and control project budget
- Support application of SDLC standard and application of industry standard project management methodologies in the area of software engineering projects.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solution of problems.
- Maintain and manage relationships and dependencies with other functional groups and project managers.
- Promote neutrality and transparency in project operations.
- Strong status reporting and management of expectations.
- Manage and communicate to the PMO deviation, impediments, escalation, risks and concerns to projects. Ensure that plans are in place to get back on track and manage re-baseline activities.
- Be an active PMO community member.
- Share, promote and provide mentoring on best practices and lessons learned.
Must HavesWhat you’ll need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ year of experience in Project Management (within IT project environment)
- Strong written and oral communication skills both French and English
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite