Job ID 12809
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist & lead in providing scrum, project, and program management oversight.
- Strong status reporting and management of expectations
- Monitor project/program activities and ensure general project organization.
- Raising and managing project/program impediments
- Assists cross-functional communications and alignment.
- Ensure appropriate representation of dependencies in the backlog.
- Provide regular visibility on corporate governance project dependencies.
- Prepare analysis using benchmark data obtained through internal and external databases.
- Support standard project management and Agile methodologies
- Facilitate & lead in scrum events
- Provides visibility, neutrality, and transparency in project operations.
- Promote high standard for sprint/project health, organization and priority of backlog
- Assist to produce the roadmap for continuous development
- Advise and support Project Manager
Must HavesWhat you’ll need to be successful:
- 2 years of experience in an Agile environment
- 2 years of experience in Project Management
- 2 years of experience with Software Development lifecycle
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is an asset
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- CSM (Certified Scrum master) or CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) is an asset.
- PMI ACP certification is an asset
- Experience with Sharepoint is an asset
- Experience with Power BI is an asset