Job ID 8361
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
HYCM, an international brand with offices around the globe, is looking to hire staff for its Limassol-based office. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a experienced and talented Affiliate Manager to join their expanding team.
- To proactively promote the Company’s products in order to meet established marketing plan goals and annual sales revenue.
- Manage, monitor and analyse partners on daily basis to optimize activities and aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies.
- Maintain direct contact with partners, hence ensuring excellent service standards.
- Optimize all aspects of the Company’s partners program through established and new networks.
- Run well-conceived marketing initiatives to help optimize partners sales and retention.
- Provide solutions and assistance to partners and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues.
- Develop and supervise products, payments solutions and communications.
- Stay current with affiliate marketing trends and identify new growth opportunities.
- Identify new strategies and implementing initiatives to enhance affiliate productivity and increase of ROI.
- Suggest and implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, creating new growth opportunities and increasing ROI
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the partnership network.
- Mandatory experience as Affiliate Manager (mandatory FX industry).
- Exceptional partners insights and proven success utilizing your experience in the field.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Knowledge of social media and networks.
- Background in sales and knowing other languages – an advantage.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Exciting and engaging work environment.
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV for this position to [email protected] with the subject line: Affiliate Manager.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.