Job ID 10054
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Diploma
Clevore Assets is looking to hire a Administrative Assistant.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting and reporting to the Managing Partner
- Record keeping of various expenses
- Liaising with local tax departments, Electricity Authority, Waterboards, etc.
- Manage all aspects of properties, ensuring it is properly maintained indoors and outdoors.
- Assist and ensure all tenants complaints are handled promptly and appropriately.
- Coordinate appointments of sub-contractors for any services to be performed at the properties andinform owners/tenants.
- Maintenance of all documentation ofbuildings and documenting all activities of each building via a logbook.
- Perform regular property inspections to ensure building safety, appropriate maintenance, cleanlinessand ensuring the responsiveness of the maintenance staff.
- Advertising vacant spaces for long term rentals; obtaining referrals for potential tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; arranging viewings.
- Liaising with advisors for contracts with tenants by negotiating long term leases; monthly invoicing and debt collection of rental income and security deposits
- Very good use of all Microsoft office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- General understanding of accounting and bookkeeping
- A self-starter with an ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and demonstrate flexibility to meet various administrative and operational needs.
- Fluent English. Russian language is beneficial.
- EU work permit
- Competitive salary
- Self-management and work from home employment