Job ID 7921
Academic Level Bachelor
FXORO is currently seeking for Accounting Trainees who are pursuing a professional qualification to join our team.
- General Bookkeeping and Back Office / Accounting duties
- Responsible for the proper bookkeeping / recording of transactions (Banks, PSPs, Clients’ Accounting, Month-end Transactions, etc.).
- Handling of Clients’ Deposits and Withdrawal Requests.
Including but not limited to:
- Daily recording of Clients’ transactions completed via Payment Providers and Banks
- Manage / Control over Company’s accounts with PSPs
- Daily / Weekly and Monthly reconciliations of Banks, PSPs, Clients’ Accounts
- CRM Update – Deposits, Refunds, etc.
- Management Reporting as and when required
- Providing information/reports to external Auditors
- Dealing with Financial Paperwork and Filing
- Any other duties allocated by the Head of the Department
Key Skills / Experience:
- University / College degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or other related field
- A previous working experience an advantage
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team Player Individual with Strong Work Ethics
- Fully sponsored ACCA/CAT/TQUK studies
- Challenging working experience in a dynamic and international environment
- Career growth and development
- Excellent working environment