Job ID 12370
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Book-keeping and maintenance of day-to-day transactions.
- Revenue control on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and controlling accounts receivable/payable and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and VAT returns.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Direct report to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or LCCI Higher Certificate in Accounting or holder of CAT/AAT certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounting. Experience within the hospitality industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Analytical and numerical orientation with an excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.