2nd Line Helpdesk Support | Nicosia | Remote
- Full time
- Nicosia, Cyprus
- @DevFinders posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 19/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13806
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
We are seeking a 2nd–3rd-line IT engineer to join our global remote team. Candidate with a strong technical background and understanding of networks, Windows, and Mac user assistance. Must be fluent in English, self-disciplined an out-of-the box thinker able to think on their feet.
What’s In It For You –
- Salary: €1800 – €2000 per month depending on experience
- 40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
- Untaken annual leave will automatically roll over to the following year
- Opportunity to join the partnership scheme and become eligible to receive a share in the profit of the business.
Mandatory Skills – At least 3-years’ experience in a similar role in:
- Windows 10 administration and configuration
- Active Directory (administration, group policies, maintenance, and problem solving).
- Advanced networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, V-LAN, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, AP’s)
- Office 365 (administration, 2FA, policies, Office 365, MS Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive maintenance, and problem solving).
- Advanced Azure knowledge and skills (administration, Active Directory, group policies, Vnet, WVD, backups, InTune, maintenance, problem solving) (Azure experience is a must for 3rd-line).
- Ticketing systems such as Freshdesk.
- Anti-virus software.
- GDPR and Cyber essentials practical (prerequisite)
Duties include but are not limited to –
- Responsible team player who will work on their own initiative and make a fresh and positive contribution to the service desk team.
- Working independently: a proactive approach.
- Document workflow for team use
- Work across the 2nd or 3rd line.
- Follow the best business practices.
- Customer service.
- Networks, Windows, and Mac user support.