Job ID 11491
D. Zavos Group is looking to hire a Zavos Aquapark Resort Administrator.
- Meets with guests and provides outstanding customer service to all guests, owners, and visitors of the building.
- Assists guests and owners in a branded, friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Knows all essential aspects of the projects’ operations.
- Supports the Aftersales department with administrative tasks.
- Manages and provides access to the building(s) and units with all vendor/contractor/resident’s service providers and visitors, based on in-advance authorization.
- Responds to Resident support needs with the highest level of timeliness, hospitality, and professionalism. Accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolving resident complaints; assisting residents in all inquiries in connection with common area services, a la carte requests, etc.
- Ensures that the Residential Lobby is in the optimal condition of cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
- Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by the Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Greek
- Ability to interact with all guests and owners, internal and external, effectively with tact and diplomacy
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer satisfaction/people skills
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment