Job ID 10287
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Bachelor
TOPFX is looking to hire a Web Designer.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Create digital media such as banners, handbooks, landing pages, icons, mockups, etc.
- Responsible for social media designs, corporate brochures & event materials such as booths, rollups, etc
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Create promotional material for print media
- Assist in the design of high-quality, user-friendly, responsive pages for desktop and mobile
- Degree in Graphic/Web Design
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Graphic/Web Designer
- Strong graphic design, layout, and typography skills with laser-sharp attention to detail
- A proven track record in digital designs
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Proficient in design software ( Adobe Creative Cloud suite) and collaborative design tools like Adobe XD
- Knowledge in creating HTML5 banners (Google Web Designer / Adobe Animate CC) • Portfolio of online works (banners, websites).
- Good command of the English language, with respect to grammar and vocabulary, to aid in editing materials and documenting processes
- Must be flexible and deadline oriented with attention to detail
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
- Personal development opportunities