Experience 2 Years +
KPAX Marketing Online Ltd is looking for a VIP Account Manager – (French Speaker)
The VIP Account Manager will be responsible for working in social gaming, communicating with existing VIP customers, increasing players life time value and revenue contribution. Key objective will be the responsibility of cultivating and developing relationships with our most financially critical players. At SkillOnNet group, safeguarding the licensing objectives as described in the Gambling Act 2005 and specifically, is of paramount importance, ensuring that HVC/VIP schemes are managed in a responsible way prioritizing in all cases the wellbeing of our players against any commercial considerations. These values are followed by all our employees existing and new and this is what we will expect from you as well.
- Serve as a trusted account manager to our existing VIP Customers.
- Taking care by any means of VIP Customers queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring the performance of clients and proactively target clients to increase performance.
- Performing outbound sales calling to targeted groups of clients within their portfolio.
- Monitoring day-to-day activity of clients and contact them when needed to ensure they have a positive customer experience. Required Skills
- At least 1-3 years of experience in sales while providing a top-quality customer service to clients.
- Experience within the online gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
- Native in French and fluency in English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Trustworthiness dealing with high valued players.
- Proven telemarketing experience.
- Service and Marketing minded.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Monthly commission additional to basic salary
- Possibilities for internal growth