Job ID 7764
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Bachelor
Harris Kyriakides is currently seeking motivated and responsible graduates to join our firm as Trainee Lawyers. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse team of experienced lawyers, which offers exposure to complex and multi-jurisdictional matters.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to participate in meetings, trials and firm’s projects. Moreover, they will be part of a team of lawyers handling matters within the area of expertise of the relevant department in which they will be placed.
- Drafting of legal and other documents.
- Appearing in Court.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team.
You will need the following:
- Law Degree from a reputable law school in the EU.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Accurate, reliable, creative, well organised and proactive.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.