Job ID 7813
Aphrodite Hills Resort is looking to recruit a Technician.
- Manage assigned projects, work orders, and service / support requests, with the goal of technical problem solving and work completion.
- Respond to and complete service / support requests relating to customer need in their facilities on existing installations and installations in progress when applicable.
- Communicate the results of problem resolution, customer requests, and overall status of the request in the form of written and electronic means of documentation.
- Record and retain time tracking information relating to assignments.
- Maintain competency and a working understanding of products and services offered.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Ability to manipulate most tools required to complete mechanical tasks
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to works under pressure
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong time management skills
- Professional presentation and attitude
- Knowledge of English and Greek language written and oral.
- Depending on qualifications, we offer a very attractive pay package, inspiring working environment, and unique benefits.