Job ID 11981
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
MUFG is looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst.
- Bridge the gap between business requirements and developers. This can be done either via POC scripts, excel spreadsheets, pseudo-code or anything else that a developer with no financial experience can use to complete the task
- Have a strong understanding of the technology stack in the company. Contribute to the design and and help the team to design it in a way to fit the business needs.
- Replace the point “Participate in backlog refinement, grooming and prioritization.” with “Participate in backlog refinement, grooming and prioritization. Create detailed tickets for developers where needed.”
- Contribute to the schema design and own the database schema where relevant
- Strong understanding of financial products.
- Experience in a tier 1 bank setting would be considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with market standard practices and common systems / services (Bloomberg, Reuters, etc) will be considered an advantage.
- Strong understanding of downstream processes for such products such as confirmation, settlement, collateral management and reconciliation.
- Technical/ Financial development or quantitative background to bridge gap between client requirements and developers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
MUFG Investor Services provides all of its employees with a competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Starting salary will be dependent on experience and skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid- & Flexible- Work model
- Medical insurance
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance, Permanent Total Disability, Dread and Disease Insurance
- Fitness Activity Reimbursement
- Reimbursement of Professional Fees
- We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.