Job ID 8549
Eurotrader is looking to hire a Support Team Leader.
As Support Team Leader you’ll make an impact on:
- Serve as the customer main POC. Maintain good working relationship with respective customer managers
- Manage a team of 3-6 Field Service Engineers
- Responsible for implementing the Global Support methodology within your territory
- Responsible for regional KPI and SLA Compliance
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and managers
- Identify, Initiate, and drive support related process and product improvements
- Accountable for CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) level, VoC (Voice of the Customer) and Customer relationship for the support domain. Plan and implement tactics and procedures to improve it
- Manage the Service regional budget, Manage the local offices budget,
- Assist in any service activity outside the EMEA region – according to the service group requirements.
- Identify customer needs. Explore, seek, and develop business opportunities arising from the existing install-base and the customers
- Prevent and report any technical escalation that is about to become a management escalation.
- Manage SR/CR support, site surveys, installations, upgrades, expansions, and integrations of Cognyte products
- Develop and implement measurement and control procedures to verify the regions’ objective accomplishment.
- Setting local team’s and personal objectives in conformity with the service organization objectives.
- Conduct employees’ evaluation.
- Employees’ recruitment – involvement in candidates’ interviews and recruitment process.
- Education in the field of Telecommunications Engineer, Electrical Engineer or Equivalent
- High interpersonal skills, independent & self-reliant character with good initiative with excellent communication skills in English language
- Experience as a support team leader position
- Ability to manage a team of international and disperse group of highly technical engineers
- Deep technical background, including strong understanding of computer and networking architecture.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong collaborator and communicator. Ability to build long-term relationships and trust.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Organized and methodic
- Able to view the big picture without losing the details
- Excellent English
- Ability to travel about twice a Quarter (Europe)