Job ID 11324
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
ASBIS is looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager.
About the position
- We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Leader for Breezy Company to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly.
- In this role, you’ll collaborate with other departments, such as Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important.
- You should also have experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability.
- If you meet these criteria and possess a strategic, analytical mind, we’d like to hear from you.
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals 🎯
- International career opportunities
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Health insurance
- Work from home option
- Attractive remuneration package
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents, awards, years of service bonuses
- Special prices for Company products
- Create the supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivery processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
Qualification and skills
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field