Job ID 8531
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Melco Resorts & Entertainment in Cyprus is looking to hire a Supervisor, VIP Services.
The Supervisor, VIP Services assists with managing the day to day operation on VIP Services which focuses on both international and local VIP Gaming guest/patrons. The Supervisor, VIP Services is also able to identify potential VIP guest, by working closely with VIP Marketing staff to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. The Supervisor must possess a strong product knowledge, excellent customer service orientation, and knowledge of an added foreign language to build a strong business relationship with our international guests.
- Manages VIP Services operations from smooth execution of guest reservations, transportation, arrivals, in-house services, up to departure
- Closely liaises with the transportation and airport team, to ensure that guests are accorded the appropriate transportation, including the welcome and departure procedures
- Handles service complaints, awareness on sensitivity of issues and ability to escalate when required
- Updates CRM, Casino Management systems (CMS) and maintains proper information of VIP clients
- Using both CRM and CMS Ensures good coverage and strong presence at the receptions area, VIP gaming area
- Ensures smooth coordination and cooperation of his/her team with Business Development Executives and other departments
- Maintains a healthy and professional relationship with guests, and a good coordination with marketing staff as to create proper communication with the Business Development division
- Manages guests’ expectations, complains, and aims to exceed guests’ expectations
- Provides timely update to management on business situation, VVIP players activity, keeping updates with other departments, such as but not limited to hotel, F&B, and table games on guests activity, and submit regular daily activity reports to senior management.
- Always ensures the proper support to the Business Development team regarding play, tracking, recording expenses and all other required information and follow up when necessary
- Develops a healthy and professional relationship with VIP gaming guest with aim to improve service level based on feedback received as well as with junket partners and their staff
- Maintains a strong understanding and requirements of VVIP patrons including junkets, fixed room or casuals junket players Updates the team with latest or near future events, programs, outside/competitor offerings
- Develops and enhances VIP Services Procedures and workflows and liaise with Compliance, Responsible Gaming, AML teams as well with Business and Marketing compliance Managers
- Is actively involved in CRM configuration, maintenance, functionality customisation and testing
- He is leading and contributing on developing VIP services training material and the respective training sessions with his/her employees
- Takes part in Marketing meetings and updates the senior management on implementation of programs and outcome
- Is actively involved in the organization and implementation of VIP Events and supports the marketing and business development teams
- Leads the staffing effort related to the VIP Services department: selection, hiring, performance evaluation, annual leave scheduling, roaster approval and liaises with the HR Department as to ensure the staffing levels and skills are in line with the company strategy
Key Performance Indicators
Product knowledge, Operations update
- Keeps oneself abreast with the current programs and offerings of the company to explain them with confidence to our customers and thereby manage their expectations.
- Remains updated with regulations, market strategies, and compliance requirements, and ensure all are being adhered to accordingly.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and understands breach implications.
- Conducts annual competency tests.
- Performs all aspects of the role always mindful of the impact of his/her actions or decisions have on the profitability of COD Mediterranean
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency Exchange
- Efficient scheduling and Labour Management
- Manages costs associated with complimentary/promotional initiatives.
- Manages employees’ absenteeism.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role within the casino industry or luxury products and services.
- Excellent command of English; any other language is considered an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communications & negotiation skills
- Strong organisation and leadership skills
- Computer literate
- Personal Competencies
- Display a high level of integrity and commitment to customer service
- Works well as an individual and equally effective when working in a team
- Highly motivated, energetic and creative
- Possess a positive flair and vibes, confident and charismatic
- Strong team player who motivates others to work effectively within the team
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Prepared to adopt and implement new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances