Job ID 11423
Experience Less Than 1 Year2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Melco Resorts is looking to hire a Supervisor, Events & Promotions.
- Supervises and coordinates team members with the planning and set-up of the Casino Marketing events and promotions, VIP events, Casino Tournaments, Draws, special functions, and other such related activities
- Supervises, monitors, and controls the smooth execution and progress of projects and related activities (action plans, tasks, events, promotions, tournaments, draws, orders, etc.)
- Generates pre-show checklists, event orders, calendars, call sheets, and other related documents
- Supervises and manages Hosts, Events & Promotions who are on shift.
- Conducts briefing sessions to Hosts, Events and Promotions on casino events, promotions, and related activities
- Conducts and engages with the training and development of Hosts, Events and Promotions
- Coordinates with other BUs and approved third-party companies with regards to events, promotions, and other related activities
- Coordinates crew and performers both pre and during the event (both in and out of house)
- Conducts live draws & PA announcements as and when required.
- Communicates with customers and guests both face to face and via telephone calls.
- Provides real-time support and guidance across operations when needed
- Hosts events as an event organizer and/or supervises and supports the event(s) as assigned
- Coordinates meetings as necessary per event, generates agendas, takes, and distributes meeting notes, completes pre and post events questionnaires and reports with the related business units, updates events calendars, and performs other related duties.
- Attends training sessions as and when required
- Attends ad-hoc Casino Marketing planning and progress team meetings
- Attends weekly planning and progress meetings with the Assistant Managers, Events & Promotions.
Experience & Education
- Minimum one year experience within a customer service environment
- Previous experience within the Casino or Hospitality Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Qualifications in Event Management or Marketing or a related field will be considered as an advantage
Skills / Competencies
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skillsProfessional written communication skills
- Excellent command of the English and / or Greek language
- Additional languages such as Russian/ Arabic/ Hebrew/ Chinese, will be considered an advantage
- Receptive and versatile in adopting new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances
- High adaptability to various assigned job tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, energetic and enthusiastic
- Possesses strong time management skills
- Shift work (time and days)
- Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as, but not limited to noise, dust, cigarette smoke and fragrances
- Must be able to tolerate secondhand smoke
- Must follow grooming standards