Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level High School or Equivalent
ENGINO® is seeking to employ an enthusiastic and energetic person to fill the position of Store and Operations Supervisor (A junior position is also available) who will be responsible to oversee the day-to-day operations of our Flagship store at Kolonakiou Street in Limassol Cyprus.
- Full Time/5 days per week including Saturdays, Sundays and additional week day off.
- Manage our new playground, coffee bar and programs that we offer
- Assist in the preparations of the store and franchise operations and marketing manual
- Consistently trying to develop and maintain knowledge of Engino product line
- Deliver a professional, excellent service & after sales service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire new staff and motivate the existing team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff towards a professional salesmanship within the guidelines of the store policy.
- Open and close the store according to operation manual
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels, search, evaluate & order new items to maintain a presentable, organized and well stocked merchandise area.
- Organize STEM & Robotics workshops within the store & outside.
- Communicate with internal departments
- Operating the POS system
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in operations/as a brand manager in a well-established franchise store/restaurant/coffee shop
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred
- Degree in Education, Science or Engineering will be considered an advantage
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a retail environment, in a managerial role
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of business management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Greek. Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to blend in with existing team
- Self-motivated, keen and takes initiative
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Human Skills
- An attractive remuneration package is offered based on experience and professional qualifications
- Opportunities for professional & personal development