Job ID 10352
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Melco Resorts is looking to hire a Stage & Events Coordinator, Entertainment & Attractions.
- Coordinates and supervises the progress of related projects (tasks, activities, promotions, events, orders, etc.)
- Events organization ranging from Marketing Events, Internal Business Unit events, Touring Production, Rentals, Fashion shows, Concerts, Sporting Events, CSR events, Parties, and so on.
- Performs daily in-depth inspections of venues and workflow.
- Generates pre-show checklists, calendars, call sheets, skins, and other paperwork as needed.
- Coordinates with other departments and external companies as needed
- Coordinates crew and performers both pre and during the event (both in and out of house).
- Tracks financials for the assigned event, both on a per event and yearly basis in an excel or other tracking system as needed. Includes getting quotes, sending invoices for internal processing, etc.
- Provides real time support and guidance in operations and instructions to staff when needed
- Assists in maintaining all tools and BOH facilities in top conditions
- Performs routine maintenance checks, safety checks and risk assessments
- Hosts events as an event organizer and/or supervise and support the event(s) as assigned.
- Coordinates in developing, organizing and implementing of all activities, e.g. class, parties, event, etc. inside the premises
- Liaises between the Company and the Vendors
- Assists in implementation of the creative activity curriculum
- Assists on the creation and delivery of the activities implemented e.g. song and dance, stage characters, singing, performing, playing, acting, dancing, etc. in reasonable timeline
- Works closely with entertainment team members and other related Departments for smooth execution
- Contributes to ideas and initiatives to the greatest extent possible
- Performs associated administrative duties as required, by assisting Management with the preparation of various forms, budget reviews and other reports
- Communicates with partners on behalf of the department to achieve profitable deals, cost efficiency and quality of work
- Doubles up as needed per relevant other skill sets for events if applicable, such as: Promo Girl, Dancer, Singer, musician, DJ, MC/Emcee, Seamstress, etc.
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures
- Coordinates meetings as necessary per event, generates agendas, takes and distributes meeting notes, completes pre and post events questionnaires and reports with the related business units, updates events calendars, etc.
- Assists content team to book artists/talent/events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Education & Experience
- Events and/or theatrical stage management experience of minimum 2 years (preferably from within Events or theatrical productions in a corporate environment)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre stage management, event coordination, or any other related field.
- Proficient in using Theatrical and Office Technology and Online Systems
Skills / Competencies
- Ability to speak and write English (and Greek Preferred)
- Possess computer skills Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
- Exceptionally Strong Organisation skills and work ethic needed
- Ability to perform under pressure and have an aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work nights, weekends, public holidays, on an eight hour schedule