Job ID 9844
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a Software Engineer ( Salesforce ).
- Develop, implement and maintain customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications with best practices.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal and third party applications
- Participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Write documentations on working custom developments, integrations, and data migration elements as well as provide training to end users.
- Stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in administration and development of Salesforce’s Service Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with CTI, Live Chat, Einstein Bot, Platform Events, Skill Based Routing, External Object,
- Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience with Jitterbit, CI/CD is a plus
- Working knowledge of VSCode or any other development tool.
- Good communication skills, good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Good practical experience with Agile development practices
- Required: Platform Developer I & App Builder
- Bonus: Platform Developer II
What we offer:
- An amazing work culture with the ability to thrive and grow within the company
- Medical insurance for employees, spouse and children including dental and optical
- Reimbursement of home working equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working expenses for fully remote employees
- ‘Get to know your Team’ trip to Cyprus or full relocation support to Cyprus/Malaysia if preferred
- Sports activities compensation + free gym for those relocating
- Birthday, marriage and baby delivery bonus
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development
- Language courses allowance
- Flexible public holidays
- 21 days annual leave, paid sick leave and maternity leave
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break