Job ID 9386
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be a part of our rapidly growing IT department and you will join the QA Team. You will actively work with development teams to contribute to improving our product quality and test automation. The project concerns several Fintech products, including but not limited to CRM, liquidity aggregator, trading and investing platforms, and banking software. Engineers may work on several projects, test different products, and work with various technological stacks throughout their experience with us.
- Design and automate test scenarios, improve coverage and results reporting.
- Maintain test automation infrastructure.
- Functional and performance testing of web, mobile and backend products.
- Interaction with the development and support teams in order to improve the product quality
- Reviews of tests done by other team members, bugs and features verification and regression tests automation.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Software Tester or Quality Assurance Engineer
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an Automation QA Engineer or Software Developer
- Basic level of the English language. Greek and/or Russian is an advantage.
- Ability to work with requirements and create test cases accordingly
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in software quality assurance
- Experience with Git
- Experience in some of the following will be considered an advantage:
- TypeScript/Java/C# for tests automation
- Allure reports
- Stocks Trading, Forex or/and Banking industry
- Agile methodology
- CRM or ERP
- Jenkins or Bitbucket CI
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development