Job ID 11883
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a Software Engineer (Full-stack).
You will be:
- Worked in the team which focused on improving the efficiency of the Digital department, tools developed to measure, track, and analyze user data using internal expertise, and integration with
- external products;
- Brand new projects – right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable microservices;
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges;
- Integration of data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, Redis, Kafka.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong knowledge of React or other modern JS frameworks (Angular, Vue.js);
- A passion for building reliable technical products in digital communications;
- Experience in designing and developing web applications;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment);
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g., PostgreSQL), Kafka, Kubernetes, Django, Docker, GitLab;
- Experience with analytics/product tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce;
- Experience developing custom apps(Extend Journey Builder, AppExchange) for Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be a big plus;
- Ability to work in a team, meet deadlines;
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- A reasonably estimated and attractive package (competitive salary based on your expectations and internal benchmark) with the ability to start working remotely anywhere in the world;
- Company Car – the company will provide Exness-branded cars to those who relocated, parking near the office or a bus tickets;
- We’ll pay school or kindergarten fees (Annual Registration or Tuition Fees, Regular term fees, Half day service to kindergartens) for your children between 0 years – 18 years, up to three (3)
- L&D – support your need to replenish your knowledge and acquire new skills to do your job better via Continuous product education, Professional training & Certifications, Soft skill training,
- Language classes, and our very own Exness library;
- Sports Benefits – Our own Sports Club with dedicated coaches doing group and individual training, on-site and online, sharing healthy recipes and life hacks + Free Sanctum Club Membership
- for you and your spouse. Jet Skis (if you have a speed boat operator license);
- Medical – Besides having a Corporate Doctor, we cooperate with one of the biggest international insurance companies to provide medical insurance for you and your families. Coverage is
- provided for you, your spouse, and your children up to 18 years old. It includes Inpatient, Outpatient, and international support.