Job ID 9842
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Amdocs is hiring a Software Engineer.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional &technical design specifications.
- The team also develops & supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consume systems & technologies, infrastructure & engineering, network integration & management tools, and technical standards
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology & release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable & demo the software products to stakeholders
All you need is…
- Experience on Rest API design and implementation.
- Good to have knowledge of frameworks like ExpressJS, NestJS…
- Familiar with architectures like microservices, cloud native or serverless.
- Unit testing frameworks and best practices (e.g., Jest)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- A chance to be curious & innovative