Job ID 10784
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
FP Markets is looking to hire a Social Media Executive.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and execute the social media strategy for all social media accounts of the company in order to boost visibility and brand awareness.
- Work closely with the Marketing Management to define the most important social media KPIs
- Work closely with content writers and designers to create content that drives the brand and engages customers.
- Edit, publish and share content on a daily basis including images, text, video.
- Create and maintain a monthly social media calendar for social media.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and create/maintain monthly reports for management.
- Communicate with influencers and other industry professionals to create a strong network
- Take on any other responsibilities regarding social media and digital marketing assigned to you
- Measure and report on campaign performance and improve results through continuous testing.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Marketing ideally in the forex industry
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms, channels, audiences and opportunities
- Good plain-English writing skills, grammar and attention to detail
- Great thinker and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- University degree in Marketing, communication or other digital marketing certifications.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Paid medical insurance upon regularization and annual paid leave of 22 business days
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere
- Continuous personal development
- Free lunch every Friday