Job ID 11317
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
TRG Research and Development is looking to hire a Site Reliability Engineer.
What you’ll work on:
- Closely working with Customer Support and Devops teams to define SLA, SLO and SLI to ensure correct expectations to internal and external Customers
- Ensure Production stability 365/24/7
- Deploy, configure and monitor Production
- Automate production validations and reporting
- Incident management and documentation
- Disaster Recovery automations
- Handle MTTR (MeanTime to Respond) and MTTD (MeanTime to Detect)
- Apply proper strategies for ensuring applications have 100% uptime
What we look for:
- Proven work experience with Python is mandatory
- Experience with code versioning (Git)
- Worked with Linux Administrative Skills
- Experience with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture) and network/web-related protocols
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Take initiative, work in crisis and the ability to multitask
- A natural team player that is able to work independently too
- Be willing to understand the business logic of each component and its impact in case it becomes unavailable
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Terraform experience
- Worked with monitoring tools like Prometheus, New Relic or similar
- Past experience with SRE/Sysadmin toolchains, best practices, and methodologies
- Being able to understand and implement complex networking solutions between different cloud providers and/or bare metal infrastructure
- Configure and manage data sources like Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Neo4J, ArangoDB, etc
- Working from home Hit your goals from the comfort of your home because we value the performance, not the place.
- Flexible hours because we promote work-life balance.
- Yearly performance bonus to reward good performance and hard work.
- Paid medical insurance because we like to take care of you.
- Daily lunch allowance so you can save lots of money, time, and effort by enjoying your free lunch at the office or home every day.
- Sport/Gym(Exercise) allowance to focus more on yourself, your well-being, and your health.
- Udemy unlimited subscription to promote your learning and development and grow your career.
- Onboarding plan and training so that you have a smooth induction and feel confident and ready to take over your new role.
- Equipment support so you have all the tools to do effectively and efficiently your work.
- No dress code because we want you to be as comfortable as possible.
- Gifts and rewards for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, and personal milestones.
- Happy hours, coffee time, online team building, company events, and much more to promote team bonding and of course to have fun!
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, and tea at the office because work makes us hungry!
*Due to the SLA to our customers, and our high level of service that we deliver here at TRG, we are adopting a self-scheduling working shift, based on your own availability, as well as on-call schedules when needed.