Job ID 11383
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
ASBIS is looking to hire a Service Manager (Consumer Electronics).
- Opportunity to work for a financially strong, fast-growing multinational company
- Constant interaction with global teams of professionals 🎯
- International career opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous professional development: training, certification programs, events, and team buildings
- Health insurance
- Work from home option
- Competitive salary package and motivation scheme
- Life events’ gifts, corporate presents and awards, years of service bonuses 🎁
- Special prices for the Company products
- Managing service coverage for various brands.
- Company’s Multi-brand Service centers administration.
- Identifying target customers, development and implementation of sales of IT services.
- Service support of the Company’s partners and retailers.
- RMA parts claims and inventory management via vendors/suppliers.
- Spare parts inventory management.
- Enable fast and reliable dealing with any issue from key customers.
- Minimize service issues via proper arrangement of service processes.
- Meet customer’s expectations with service and offer commercial IT services.
- Enable effective communication to mother’s company team and internal processes follow up.
- Enable fast RMA stock turnaround and compensation for customers and the Company.
- Enable profit from commercial IT services.
- Minimize service operations cost via optimized and efficient management of service processes.
Qualification and skills:
- Technical education is a preference.
- Work experience of 2 years or more in repair service centers (e.g., Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, etc.) or telecommunication companies on service management positions.
- Strong computer technical skills.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Highly dynamic, self-starter who uses own initiatives to maximize value of the Company.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at different phases of implementation and drive to results in timely and top-quality manner.
- Commitment to the job and its success.
- Knowledgeable and confident in communicating information.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably at all levels within the organization (verbal, written, presentations).
- Analytical skills, initiative, accuracy and diligence.